SFCA believes in and insists upon a high code of Christian conduct. Students are expected to be diligent and to observe rules that are laid down as a guide for consistent Christian living. The school considers it dishonoring to God for any student to willfully disregard or neglect his studies.
The following statements are examples of what we expect from students at SFCA.
- An attitude of honor toward everyone as stated in 1 Peter 2:17, especially to those in authority.
- Speak respectfully to all adults and fellow students
- Treat other students with the same love, forgiveness, patience and encouragement which God has shown us.
- Obedience to the instructions of those in authority.
- Be seated at your desk and prepared for class before the start of school.
- Walk, do not run, in the building.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Be respectful of all school property.
- Observe the dress code.
- Use thoughtful language and guarded responses. Griping and uncooperative attitudes on the part of the students or parents is counter productive.
Conduct yourself quietly in the hallways so as not to disturb others